Boo-pa

 
Michael's Boo-pa Candrian came to visit yesterday. I say "Michael's" because I'm pretty sure he thinks he owns him. These two will be inseparable for the next week.
 I have enjoyed the extra time to dote on Ella. See her there chewing on a train track at the bottom of the second photo? She is SO the second child, and I am always trying to make up for it but falling short. But she has never noticed, not once. Today she woke up a little early from a nap and I had the chance to just let her snuggle up to me and sleep a little longer in my arms. It was sublime. Then we went on a walk together, just she and I. She got to check out any tree or branch or patch of plants she wanted to touch along the way. We chatted lots, just us girls. Gotta do more of this one-on-one time.


AJ Candrian  – (5:22 PM)  

Very cute... I'm glad everyone is having fun!

Amy Lovell  – (9:12 PM)  

aw, I bet he's SO loving having his boo-pa there. I love the relationship those two have. Glad my dad is letting the girls have time together, too, what a good grandpa! Ha!

Xoxo Grandma  – (11:33 AM)  

A magnet seems to pull those two together. My only regret is not being there too.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP