Strawberry Sandwich

Strawberry, spinach, peanut-butter sandwich. Gotta love food that is as healthy as it is delicious as it is easy to make. Sometimes I cheat the healthy part and spread a little Nutella too, and then it is uber good.

For my tastes, it needs a good dense brown bread that's on the sweeter side. Toast it. Spread PB (and Nutella for a treat). Spread some defrosted frozen finely chopped spinach (I hope it's sold like that in the States. I discovered it here in Sweden. When it is hacked up really finely like a pesto it can be added to just about anything to boost the nutrition without being noticeable in the taste or texture.) Add strawberries and enjoy! Michael loves this almost as much as I do.

Brittany  – (10:22 PM)  

I never would have thought to put spinach with strawberries or nutella, but glad it works for you.

And yes, we've definitely got the chopped frozen spinach (sold in a box or bag in the freezer section) here!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP