Cherub

Why is it that all the phrases that come to mind when I see such a cherubic little baby like Ella make it sound like I am someone who eats babies? But, yes, I just want to gobble her up. I love to munch on her little cheeks. I love to raspberry that delicious, chubby belly. I love to smack my lips all over her cute tiny little toes and feet.
By the way, I need to issue a formal apology to her for saying that she was driving me nuts last week on account of her emerging will and personality. Sorry, Ella. I was dead wrong and I know better than to have worried that way. The cold must've affected her more and longer than I gave credit, because she is sweet as sugar again, even with her emerging desires to move and explore. On a related note, I'm sure, the last few days she is sleeping almost 2 hours more per day than she has any day in the last couple months. Ahhh, life is good.

Andrea J  – (8:47 PM)  

She is beautiful, cherubic is a very appropriate term for dear Ella.

Xoxo Grandma  – (9:25 PM)  

I'd love to kiss her too. You need to make-up for her absence of grandparents near by kissing her 4 times as much. I love that she's crawling backwards.

Xoxo Grandma  – (12:40 AM)  

I just realized that Ella has my father's blue, blue eyes.

KellySummer  – (1:34 AM)  

so SO cute! And change that diaper...i see the blue line of wetness.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP