I am a child of God

Michael loves to just sing and sing and sing. He has Rob's ability to pick up on lyrics quickly. I think it is especially cute when he sings "I am a child of God" (a quintessential song for mormon kids) because he mixes up the lyrics "has given me an earthly home with parents kind and dear" to "has given me an ugly home, with parents *kind of* dear".
Maybe one day I will find out it wasn't really a mistake.

Amy Lovell  – (3:47 PM)  

Oh man, can that boy be any more darling!

I hope he's just LOVING having his poo-pa there!

Amy Lovell  – (3:47 PM)  

and by poo-pa, i mean boo-pa! :)

AJ Candrian  – (4:05 PM)  

I love that boy. I'm also really digging the argyle vest.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP