Starting from scratch

Rob called down to me from upstairs tonight, randomly wondering what I would do if he shaved off all of Smalls hair. I paused for a brief moment to conclude I would probably just laugh and he could do whatever he wanted. Maybe it will turn out better with a fresh start. 

Bald is beautiful.
Like father like son.L

Brittany  – (8:16 PM)  

You did not! Seriously? Robert . . .

Xoxo Grandma  – (9:13 PM)  

Oh, that makes me cry...leave my grandson's hair alone! Just because you choose to not have hair, doesn't mean Michael shouldn't have any. He's a little boy & unless he has a medical condition, should have hair! Grandmother's know best.

RachelAA  – (9:24 PM)  

I did that to all three of my kids!!!! I don't like seeing the stringy baby hair mixed with the good stuff once they get older. Good move!

AJ Candrian  – (10:31 PM)  

Oh dear. Now you have to let it grow to be how it was when you were a toddler.

Taylor Family  – (11:36 PM)  

Those are seriously priceless pictures!!! I agree with Andrea, now you have to let him grow his hair into a little bowl cut like yours was!!!!

Amy Lovell  – (12:01 AM)  

Maybe a fresh start will do him good. He's cute with or without hair.

Rachelle  – (11:04 AM)  

Good decision! Those photos are PRICELESS, especially the one where you can see Rob's face all giddy-like. Too funny!

Anna  – (4:48 PM)  

Did you keep it?!

Anna  – (4:50 PM)  

So, it looks like Rob came home from a ride and immediately got out the clippers?

KellySummer  – (11:47 PM)  

so good. hahaha. also, I think Rob looks like Lorena in that bottom pic...maybe that's why its hard to tell who smalls looks like...

Carin  – (12:54 AM)  

Nice and cool for summer and biggie seems to love it just look at his face. In 15 years he might grow it long and dye it black so just do it! I want to give david a mowhawk but haven't got the courage yet... xx

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP