Toilet Paper

Somehow I feel like this discovery is like the official marker for entry into toddlerhood.

(He found it in my nightstand drawer. What is t.p. doing in my nightstand drawer? I ran out of tissue. You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but...)
I cleaned up the mess and threw it in the trashcan, of course. About 10 minutes later I had some other distraction and came back to find this:
Secondary evidence of an emerging toddler is the other classic favorite activity:
It was not that long ago that I took this picture, but for the life of me I can't remember why he got away with this bare-naked. A little dangerous for poor innocent Clifford The Dog.

KellySummer  – (2:12 AM)  

Hahahahaha, i love it. Ollie through our x box control into a sink full of water the other day and i started worrying about the joys of toddler hood as well. The top pic of Michael is SOO cute! He looks "pretty" in a manly way, but he just looks way striking and cute. :)

Xoxo Grandma  – (11:47 AM)  

Ha Ha...looks like I'm going to have to watch him very carefully when I come.
This brought back memories of Andrea and Brittany doing the same thing in our upstairs bathroom but then they went a step further and dipped the wads of toilet paper in the toilet and threw them on the walls. Rob announced to me, "Mom, you're not going to like what the girls are doing this time." I always wondered if he didn't help them get the wads on the ceiling...hum?

AJ Candrian  – (10:09 PM)  

Ha! What a little trouble maker... can't wait to hear all about his toddler-hood adventures. :) I love that picture of him naked on the books... he's such a funny kid!

Carin  – (6:21 AM)  

David has started hitting people (esp kids as easier to reach) over the head with things... toddlerhood here we come. If we are missing anything these days we look 1. in the clothes drier and 2. in the bath. Love the Ms

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP