Games with Dad

Here is a cute game Rob likes to play with Smalls:They are not dressed alike on purpose. We're pretty cute and all, but not that cute.

AJ Candrian  – (5:28 PM)  

I like how he is cracking up, and then as soon as Rob picks him up he sticks his fingers in his mouth and acts all nonchalant about it all. Cute kid.

KellySummer  – (5:48 PM)  

are they purposefully matching in this? :)

Amy Lovell  – (8:07 PM)  

I love that Rob's game tires himself out. Good thing you two are in good shape, I'm sure it helps with that little munchkin.

RachelAA  – (12:11 AM)  

I love: smalls reaction, Rob is out of breathe, your place, matching outfits, the lens caps.... cute video :)

Rob  – (4:50 AM)  

In my defense, we had been playing for about 10 mins before Lorena started filming!

Xoxo Grandma  – (11:31 AM)  

Still, this activity took Rob's breath away...I find that funny!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP