Grandparents Visit

It's not too often that your parents go on a mission and that means you end up getting to see them more often, so we feel like we won the lottery with their assignment to Helsinki. They got to come visit us last weekend and the novelty of getting to play tour guide in such a beautiful city still has not worn off on me. It was a great time!

Andrea J  – (11:10 AM)  

I'm glad to see the stroller that careened away from you in Spain, I love that story. Also glad to see you get so many visitors.

AJ Candrian  – (11:24 AM)  

I love that picture of Michael pushing his stroller. He looks so determined. :) Glad your parents are so close to you!

Xoxo Grandma  – (11:41 AM)  

Fun photos with your parents. So glad they got to come for a visit. I hope you get at least one more visit while they are so close by.

Erin S  – (7:26 PM)  

I love that he is helping push his own stroller. What a funny boy!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP