Profile me. Thanks.

-->
Sept. 9
Day 5 - A really nice benefit of Israelis having their weekend on Fri-Sat and ours Sat-Sun is that shopping and other things are not crowed for us on Sunday. Nice. I went to Ikea today and it was so not crowded but the reason didn’t hit me till I was walking out. I hate crowds so I will revel in this.

The entry and exit doors to all stores and other public places here have armed guards, and they can search you. So far, I’ve been waved through every time. The guard at the mall couldn’t have cared less when I had to go around the metal detector because my double stroller was too big for it. No pat down or search. I have a feeling there is a lot of profiling going on with their security measures, and I have absolutely no problem with that. Profile away, thank you!

Rachelle  – (3:17 PM)  

I love reading all your blog posts! I am so glad it's going well there. Yay for living by the beach! And I am glad you got such a terrific sponsor this time. I really want to visit you sometime.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP