Outlook good. Very good!

-->We've been in Israel for only 6 days and I already feel like I have friends, Michael has friends, and we have people we can call on if we need it. That is just a lovely, lovely feeling. I can go for a jog with the stroller and end up at several parks, the beach, the Embassy Rec Center, friends houses, two different malls, shopping squares, and who knows what else. It’s nice having a lot of Americans living within walking distance. I’m happy with our house and love our backyard. The people I’ve met in our church branch seem really great. I think I’m going to like it here. And I haven’t even explored the city in Tel Aviv or done major traveling yet! (We live in a suburb just north of the city.)

RachelAA  – (1:52 PM)  

I am SO excited for you guys and so looking forward to reading of your experiences!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP