Israel, Day 2

-->
Day 2 –
 We went to the beach today in the morning and again at night. Both times Michael and Ella were wildly happy, and so was I. It is a short walk from our house and it is clean and beautiful. The water is a gorgeous blue and warm. Playing in the water at night felt magical. 
-->
Our sponsors taught me a new standard to how to welcome someone to a new home. Beth mopped and organized our stuff, invited some other people over to meet us, cooked us dinner, muffins, and an extra meal for later, stocked our fridge and cupboards, borrowed toys for us to have at the house, and got us a porta-crib for Ella. She thought of stuff for us that in my jet-lagged state, I wouldn’t even have thought of myself. Even took me to the grocery store to help decode it all for me. Oh, and they are letting us use their van for a few weeks. Dang!




Xoxo Grandma  – (11:20 PM)  

I want to see the beach you're going to...pictures please. Of course, you're probably have your eyes on my grandchildren. Is the water warm there too?

Xoxo Grandma  – (11:20 PM)  

I want to see the beach you're going to...pictures please. Of course, you're probably have your eyes on my grandchildren. Is the water warm there too?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP