Halloween and Giants

I bought this dog at a thrift store so I could cut off an ear and use it for Rob's Swedish Chef eyebrows and moustache. Now, much to my amusement, this one-eared second-hand dog seems to be his favorite stuffed animal. Such compassion.

KING BABY!!!

King Baby, Pippi Longstocking, Swedish Chef
At the American Embassy halloween party

My friend Krista and her cute kids, the lady bug and monkey

 This next photo series is Rob cleaning Smalls ears. Smalls really likes to admire what we find (he would also really like us to let him eat it). I meant to just take some pictures of them in their Giants jerseys, but this is what was going on.
It would be nice if the Giants win the World Series in 4 straight so that Rob doesn't have to keep getting up in the middle of the night to watch.


Sorry I didn't wipe his nose before I snapped this...you sort of just want to wipe a rag right over the picture, don't you?

Carin  – (2:50 PM)  

I love the raw honesty of the crazy things one gets up to and does as a parent! Love the Ms

Amy Lovell  – (9:09 PM)  

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the Embassy party. Love the costumes, and the boys in their giants apparel.

Rachelle  – (12:40 AM)  

I absolutely LOVE the costumes. Very nice work on: Michael's mustache and rug as a cloak (seriously, it's awesome!), getting Michael to keep his crown on (that would have taken an act of God with my children at that age), Rob's eyebrows and mustache - how did you get them to stick?, and your hair, Lorena, is really amazing.

Erin S  – (10:47 PM)  

I love your costumes! So funny! Michael is getting so big. Cute boy!

Anna  – (9:34 AM)  

Wow, I'm speechless. You really outdid yourself this time.

Xoxo Grandma  – (10:55 AM)  

So fun...you did amazing work creating those costumes...very creative!

AJ Candrian  – (11:56 AM)  

Nice. Happy belated Halloween. I love the costumes... but more importantly I love the Giants apparel. Can't wait for them to win the next one too!

Dana Broderick  – (9:15 PM)  

you guys look fantastic! I love all your costumes! The mustache on your hubby is classic and you are a much better pipi than the others I saw on your blog!!! and yes I totally want to wipe that nose...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP