Ahhhh...

Cuddles. Ahhhhh.
Sadly, he wouldn't do this if it was just me, minus the bear suit (the brown sleepsack) and minus a hurtful accident.
Before I entered motherhood, I hadn't stopped to consider just how nice it would feel to comfort to my monkey.
p.s. Thanks for the pic, Anna. It relaxes me just to look at it.

AJ Candrian  – (2:42 PM)  

Ahhhh is exactly right! What a darling picture, Lorena! It makes me smile and want to tear up all at once. You're such a cute mom to that little squirt.

Anna  – (3:13 PM)  

Awwww I miss you two so much!

AJ Candrian  – (3:54 PM)  

How adorable. I love that little monkey of yours! You're such a cute mom to him, too.

AJ Candrian  – (3:54 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Lovell  – (3:56 PM)  

whoops, that last one was from me. I was signed into Andrea's blog so fix it for her.

Candria  – (4:23 PM)  

Love the picture! And, I keep meaning to tell you- I love birth stories, and I loved reading yours!

Hone  – (10:46 PM)  

Love it! We are trying again and I cant wait for those moments.

Dana Broderick  – (4:32 PM)  

awwwww! that is the sweetest!! love it!

not only am i behind on my blog but yours too! looks like so many fun adventures I need to catch up on. I want to visit you!!! do you house visitors? :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP