Asleep on the Job

He often likes to crawl around in the middle of his naps, but then gets tuckered out right in the middle of it. Invariably it involves a big pool of drool.
Dena, remember how you taught your dog Annie to do that command "Show me your bum"? Cutest dog trick ever, by the way. When I find Michael like this, I always think of your sweet dog Annie performing that trick.

Andrea J  – (6:07 PM)  

It's crazy to hear how much you love your son. Wonderful how all my old roommates have grown up into these totally loving, great parents.

Amy Lovell  – (6:33 PM)  

Aw, love the bum in the air.

AJ Candrian  – (9:48 PM)  

I'm pretty sure he's one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. No joke.

KellySummer  – (1:13 AM)  

so cute. this reminds me of walking in on the baldwins in the blue house one night. Holly had fallen asleep praying and had her bum in the air like this, and ashley was asleep sitting up with sunglasses on. awesome.

KellySummer  – (1:14 AM)  

also, seeing andrea's comment made me realize that all three of us will have boys in the same grade...freshman roommates at BYU?!?

KellySummer  – (1:14 AM)  

They can all fight over which one gets John and Jennilyn's baby on the way, because you know she will be gorgeous!

Anonymous –   – (3:47 PM)  

He is so adorable! You are doing an amazing job! I miss you and I wish I could see your little man in person!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP