Guess who just won night duty

Ella has a cold and was fussy going to sleep tonight. After many long attempts to get her settled, I finally put her down. She started crying right away, so Rob came in to take a turn. After just a minute she started to squirm away and declared, "Bed! Sleep! Goodnight." He put her down and we haven't heard a peep since.
Rob just won night duty from here on out.

Brittany  – (3:34 PM)  

I wish Rob would come back to my house. I was up with both kids last night. Uhg! :)

AJ Candrian  – (10:01 PM)  

That's hilarious! I just read it outloud to Isaac, I liked it so much.

Amy Lovell  – (10:56 AM)  

She still doesn't like him, huh?! Jk, but what's with our kids going to sleep better for our husbands? Almost every time John puts Preston down for a nap, he'll sleep between 2-3 hours. When I put him down, I'm lucky if we get to 2 hours. And we do the exact same thing...I don't get it.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP