Our Little Snot-Nose Crawling

This is Michael's favorite video. Of himself, of course. He gets really happy when he sees himself get really happy.

AJ Candrian  – (10:20 AM)  

He's so cute! I love that little snot-nosed kid! It makes me happy to see him crawling functionably.

RachelAA  – (10:59 AM)  

OH MY GOSH he's so handsome. It's so exciting when they start crawling!!!! And I love your coffee table.

KellySummer  – (11:41 AM)  

so cute! i think Ollie is goign to walk before he crawls. his arms have the strength of old women, but his legs are tough! and he always wants to stand up. hopefully i am wrong. :)

Xoxo Grandma  – (12:57 PM)  

Oh, wipe his nose! Does he have a cold or hay fever? I love his smile, it warms a grandmother's heart.

Rachelle  – (6:00 PM)  

That kid is too cute! Hooray for crawling! Even as a mom, that snot from lip to lip was a bit too much for me.... :-)

Amy  – (1:08 AM)  

Aw, he makes me smile watching him. I can't wait to see you guys in July.

Anna  – (12:02 AM)  

Babies are so klutzy.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP