Links:

So if you look to the right of this blog, you will notice a list of links. They are either Lorena's friends, family, or mutual friends of both of us. But there are no links from my friends. Why is this you ask (and yes, I do have some exclusive friends)? I have several theories, none of which are humorous enough to share on the blog. In any case, I am issuing all of my friends a challenge: Start a blog, losers. I know some of you have myspace pages, and that is soooo 2006. And don't get me started on facebook. At least make something up so I can post a link and not let Lorena dominate the ole' blogosphere. Thank you.

UPDATE: The Burts (Jason and Ashlee) have a blog. They are now on the links. My challenge still stands for the rest of you.

UPDATE II: Mike and Sara (and Max, not quite sure of his typing skills, though...) now have a blog. Holla!

UPDATE III: Scott and Sophie, welcome to the fun!

A Nobody  – (3:41 AM)  

In any case, I am issuing all of my friends a challenge: Start a blog, losers.

That sentence just screams of irony . . .

Ashlee  – (11:04 AM)  

We always were the most progressive of the bunch. :)~

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP