HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Andrea J  – (10:35 PM)  

I'm actually crying I'm laughing so hard, and Spencer and Kate came running to see what was happening.

Mike  – (11:28 PM)  

Let me guess...Lorena, at age 80. After her 60th consecutive memorial day bike crash. Nice!

RachelAA  – (12:55 AM)  

YOu made me laugh out loud... you are amazing!! So what did your kids say?

Snow Crew  – (2:02 AM)  

I can't tell if you are a math teacher or an old person. Either way I think you need a stuffed cat for your desk!

Rachelle  – (1:23 PM)  

Classic! Are those your temple shoes and leggings? Ha! Please tell me you wore Ben gay and told stories nobody cared about.

Sara  – (2:14 PM)  

Did you at least take advantage of the handicapped parking space?

Ashlee  – (2:22 PM)  

I love you and that's all I have to say about that.

Melissa  – (2:35 AM)  

Lorena!!! I scrame out in laughter when I saw that...that's the Lorena I know! I was an old lady too this year- your gidup was much better though---love the neck brace! I've finally joined the blogging wolds. Check our family out at http://planetgiles.blogspot.com/

Anna  – (10:20 AM)  

Brilliant Lorena! So convincing!!

Whitney  – (11:09 PM)  

I saw your link on kelly's blog just in time to check out this awesome halloween costume! That is the greatest ever! At first I though the chair you were standing by was an "walker" but even with out the walker, your costume is TOPS! Hope you guys are doing great!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP