Malibu Fire

We just heard the very saddening news about all the fires in Malibu, affecting many of our dear friends there who have had to evacuate. We hope and pray that it does not become worse than it already has been. Please take care and keep us posted. We pray for the best. I can hardly believe these pictures I am seeing all over the news. Right there at Pepperdine even!
I am glued to the news right now.


RachelAA  – (2:47 PM)  

By the way - I tried finding this picture... it says it all!

Dana Broderick  – (10:59 PM)  

I can't believe what is going on. unbelievable! i'm glued to the tube as well.

Snow Crew  – (8:55 AM)  

ummm- I'm glued to the tube as well, but the news is a day behind- so right now the fires are still wildly out of control. Ohhh wait, I just hit refresh on the computer and things are looking up. Phew

Anna  – (10:21 AM)  

I love the illustration! It's just as I imagined when you told me the storey.

Anna  – (10:22 AM)  

Oops, I was referring to the school bus....not the fires

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP