Winter Sport

I really can't wait for the summer, but in the meantime, I am making the most of the mounds of snow and having plenty of fun with it.

The best part is XC skiing. I can start from my front door and be in this beautiful hilly forest in under 10 minutes. I love it! It's the best full-body workout there is and so much fun too.

We do as the Swedes do and pull Smalls around to places in the sled. He thinks it is the best thing ever and likes to drag his hand along in the snow for added fun.

A little sled ride down the hill that is our "yard".

Mike  – (3:56 PM)  

Lorena, I like cross country skiing as well. I totally suck at it, but it's still a great work out. Went during lunch today actually. Great way to endure the cold temps. You need to get Rob on some skis.

Amy Lovell  – (4:02 PM)  

I don't really like snow, but I can only imagine how pretty it is there during the cold winter months! Can't wait to see you guys in a few more months.

Xoxo Grandma  – (5:09 PM)  

I love the new winter photos! Michael so reminds me of Rob in the last one.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP