Bathtime
The intelligent part of my brain* tells me that probably only Rob, me, and Biggie's grandparents will be entertained for the entire duration of this video.

But the mother part of my brain says that Biggie is the cutest thing on the planet and you're crazy if you don't want to watch at least ten times.
*No cracks at that statement, Becca or Dayna. Please find something more challenging.

Brittany  – (3:46 PM)  

Mom and I were entertained. That's way too cute! So far JB's one bath didn't go nearly as well as I'd hoped (if you count screaming and shaking uncontrollably as not going well).

AJ Candrian  – (6:43 PM)  

That's really cute! Funny how easily entertained kids are. If only it was just as easy as someone blowing air in my face... to call it a good day. I miss you guys!

Anna  – (8:13 PM)  

I just watched it for the tenth time.

Erin S  – (10:20 PM)  

That was so funny! He is such a cute baby!

Sara  – (11:29 PM)  

This made Mike and I laugh! You're cute parents!!

Audrey  – (12:10 AM)  

I think every mother understands! He is adorable and makes my Michael Robert who is almost two look huge.

Amy Lovell  – (11:09 AM)  

Aw, he's so cute. I love his giggling sound he makes when you blow on his face. He's getting so big!

Davis Doings  – (2:27 PM)  

Love it! Samuel loved watching it too. Meet your cousin, Michael, Samuel!

d  – (12:52 PM)  

no cracks, but can I please tell you how much I love how much you love your baby. Good mom, good mom.

Anna  – (12:41 PM)  

Ok, I'm ready for new material!

RachelAA  – (4:33 PM)  

It's SO fun watching you two be parents - so fun, you're awesome. And Rob's baby talk is just perfect :) And the loin cloth is pretty smart actually. And I enjoyed it all the way through. And now I wish I had tried that with my kids to see how they would have reacted - too funny. And... well, that's it.

Bellie  – (4:12 PM)  

Oh my goodness, you two are so bad blowing into his face!!! And it was very cute that you kept covering him up. Precious!!! Happy 2010.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP