Ambi-turner
The Smalls rolled over for the first time today. I thought he could only roll right, and then he went left. So he is officially an ambi-turner*.
What has become of me? This is, honest-to-goodness, exciting stuff in my world these days.

*Zoolander reference. This morning Rob thought I was using that term in a serious context and gave me a funny look like I'd had my nose in one too many baby books.

AJ Candrian  – (1:09 PM)  

Oh my goodness! I think that picture of him wearing the bear outfit is the cutest thing I've ever seen! And congrats, Michael, on being an ambi-turner! Wish you guys were closer!

Amy Lovell  – (1:33 PM)  

Oh my gosh, I miss him SO much! He's so stinkin cute!!!

Erin S  – (1:58 PM)  

He's so cute! "Ambi-turner" - hilarious!

Xoxo Grandma  – (3:56 PM)  

Wow, I had no idea a baby could roll over this young. I'm missing him so much. Bear outfit is too cute.

McLove  – (8:29 PM)  

Your little Michael is so darling!!!

RachelAA  – (9:10 PM)  

Thank you thank you thank you for that video. My kids were out of control but the entire world stopped once they heard the video. Ahhh, peace for a few minutes :)

Rachelle  – (1:17 AM)  

Sooooo cute! He is an EARLY roller. He's already physically gifted like his mommy and daddy! His crib is so light and airy. I love it. Are you going to have mercy on the poor kid and get him a bummper now? :-)

KellySummer  – (3:34 PM)  

is it possible that we gave you that bear outfit? i remember giving someone an outfit like that...either way, it is adorable and he is a cutie?

lauren  – (12:12 PM)  

ohmigosh - cutest kid ever AND an ambi-turner.... next stop, World Cup fame. excellent work guys :) Clean & baby-friendly hugs from Delhi

Anna  – (1:36 PM)  

I love how he perseveres through his hiccups to show you his new rolling trick.

Davis Doings  – (2:26 PM)  

Soooo cute!!!! How exciting that he can roll over. I am so jealous that Mom and Dad get to meet Michael for Christmas....I wish I were going to be there too!!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP