Sleeping Babies are the Best!



















This is how he always sleeps (if sleeping...which he is getting better at, we hope...). We swaddle him, but he always manages to work a hand out and then sleep on it. It's kinda funny. I usually sleep the same way, but with a pillow between my face and my hand. Like father like son, I guess.

I don't have a picture yet of the frowny, crying face he makes, but it's pretty cute too.

I just wanted to thank everyone here is Sweden (although I doubt any of them read this) for helping us out so much by bringing by meals and offering encouragement. Everyone has been more then generous. I think it is painfully obvious to those that already have kids that we are next-to-clueless as to what to do.

Lisa  – (6:40 PM)  

Im sure you are doing fine.. We all did it or will do it for the first time...Glad to hear he is sleeping better.

RachelAA  – (7:14 PM)  

I have no doubt you guys are awesome! Except - POST MORE PICTURES :) Oh and Jackson was NEVER in his swaddle - grrrrr....

Anna  – (7:21 PM)  

Yay! New pictures!

AJ Candrian  – (8:14 PM)  

he is so stinkin' cute! Yes, please post more pictures!

Brittany  – (8:46 AM)  

Yet another picture where he looks totally different. That's so cute how he sleeps! Maybe he'll sleep better if you just don't swaddle him at all?

Xoxo Grandma  – (11:18 AM)  

Oh, I'm in love with him! Why should he sleep any better than you did when you where a baby?

McLove  – (11:51 AM)  

What a cutie!! Glad you guys are getting help out there:)

Rachelle  – (12:50 PM)  

He is beyond cute! I bet he slept the same way in the womb. It takes a lot of self control for me not to hop on a plane to come hold the little guy. You need to find your battery charger so we can be showered with more photos!

Hone  – (3:42 PM)  

Cute! He has your haircut as well. Ha!

d  – (7:58 AM)  

he is so cute, I don't believe that he would cause any problem at all! Oh wait, he is part Rob...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP