Michael Robert Candrian

He's HERE! Born 9/12/09 at about 8:20 p.m. Lorena's water broke on Thursday at 1:00 a.m. so you do that math as to how long she was in labor! Both Mother and son are doing well. Dad has no idea what is going on. Pics to come. (the movers are here right now with all of our stuff too! Did we predict this was going to happen, or what?)

d  – (7:58 AM)  

AHHHHHHH! I am so excited. I was JUST this minute telling Garrett I had a feeling we needed to check on you! Congratulations!!! When can I come and see the little fellow? YAYAYAYAAY!!! love d

Amy Lovell  – (9:33 AM)  

You're a Dad, I'm an Aunt, life doesn't get much better!

Love you guys. I forgot my phone at home, but I want to talk to you!

RachelAA  – (11:03 AM)  

Insane timing but I am so stoked for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats and I hope Lorena rests up!

guerry girls  – (11:20 AM)  

Congrats Rob and Lorena, so happy for you guys! and so happy that you have gotten your things!
Emily came a month and a half early and we did not have a crib or her room set up.

CK  – (11:35 AM)  

Congrats!! Hi Biggie Smalls! Can't wait to see pictures!

Anna  – (11:59 AM)  

Yay!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to see pictures of Biggie Smalls!!!!

Taylor Family  – (3:04 PM)  

Congrats....thats is so crazy that you are now a DAD!!!!! Hope all goes well for you guys!!! Tell Lorena Good Job!!!!:) Love ya!!!

Xoxo Grandma  – (6:56 PM)  

Over-joyous is more like it! I just want to hold him & kiss him and tell him how glad we are to have him be part of our family.

McLove  – (9:41 PM)  

Congrats!!!!!! SO happy to hear he is here and all is well:)

Dan  – (12:13 PM)  

Congrats!! What a blessing. Keep the pictures coming to me. Kim says congrats as well.

Alaskan Assassin

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP