Moving Time! (Stockholm of Bust)


I'm just waiting for the movers to show up. We have divided our stuff into three main piles: Storage, Air Freight, and Sea Freight.

Someone just called and they are about to pick up the car. It will take the slow boat to Sweden, and will get there in August.

I have to say, there is not better way to move then to have other people come and pack-up most of your stuff and move it out for you. Seriously, it is way better then having people from Church help, because you don't feel like you need to reciprocate at some point in the future. It was still a bit of a hassle last night, trying to get everything sorted out, especially factoring in stuff for Biggie Smalls, but I think we got figured out. Hopefully anyway! The movers will be here today and tomorrow (unless they get done fast today) and then we will be homeless (living out of hotels) for bit until we travel to Utah and California.

Brittany  – (9:29 AM)  

Even on the "slow boat" it still takes a month for something to get to Sweden? That's a reeeallly slow boat.

AJ Candrian  – (9:58 AM)  

Thanks so much for all your food!!! Somehow I miraculously made it all fit in my fridge last night. I love you guys!!!

Xoxo Grandma  – (10:56 AM)  

Which pile are the crutches in? We're excited to have you come home from a while!

RachelAA  – (12:37 PM)  

Holy cow, what an adventure! So awesome - good luck and take care Lorena. By the way, so cool to see all that baby gear in the background!

Amy Lovell  – (12:44 PM)  

Living in a hotel is NOT all it's cracked up to be. I hope for your sake you have a kitchen...oh wait, you love eating out! Three meals a day though? Can't wait to see you in three days!!!

Scott  – (2:25 PM)  

I think it's funny in a sad way that you own your own pair of crutches. Are you really taking them to Sweden with you?

Drew Turk  – (7:36 PM)  

I can imagine how crazy it would be to sort your life into storage, air, and sea. My brother of course did the same thing when moving to Naples. Although they sent the sea freight about a month early so it would be there when they arrived, such as a car. Crazy because you have to decide: do I want this now, later, or when we come back to america in two or three years or whenever?

Give us a call when you are in Utah. Or I will not be happy with you.

Erin S  – (11:27 PM)  

Well, Rob, I hope you are glad that the Giants wasted the Cardinals tonight. Clayton Mortensen, one of the pitchers for the Cardinals is from Rexburg, his brother is Dall's good friend. he just got bumped up to the Majors (and will probably get sent back down) but I was really really hoping he would do better. Oh well. Go Giants, I guess.
See you guys this weekend!

Hone  – (2:02 PM)  

That why I went minimalist. Everthing I own I can fit in the back of a pickup. Makes life easier.

Also we need to make sure we hook up in Cali.

Holly Dart  – (1:53 PM)  

lorena! congrats on the pregnancy! It's been forever- just thought of you as I packed up my pictures- I came across a picture of you combing kyle richard's hair.

you are luminous. in the picture and now.

Also- I saw your sis in law brittany at my brother's ward in richmond 3 weeks ago. I would have spoken to her, but then I'm pretty sure I would have looked like a stalker.

bonny with a Y  – (6:09 PM)  

have fun in sweden! it is beautiful there.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP