Father's Day

Happy Father's Day, pop. Love ya! I don't think he actually reads this, but you know.

We both have a little less hair now. Hopefully the next Michael Candrian won't inherit the bald gene.

Rachelle  – (11:53 PM)  

I've always been impressed with the close relationship you have with your father. You're going to be an awesome father to Michael.

Amy Lovell  – (5:16 AM)  

I love our Dad, he's the greatest! Can't wait for the next Michael Candrian...he has big shoes to fill.

AJ Candrian  – (9:50 AM)  

My internet doesn't work at my house, so I couldn't write anything on my blog yesterday about dad! So, I'll just comment on yours! Very touching.

Brittany  – (10:02 AM)  

Did you know that Brian and I have a blog now (well, mostly I do -- I don't think he'll ever write on it):

brianandbritt.blogspot.com

Love you!

Rob  – (6:44 PM)  

Britt,

Take a look at the "people we are down with" links...

Erin S  – (6:09 PM)  

Haha, that first picture is so funny!
We only moved to Twin Falls, like 2 hours away so I am definetely planning on coming home next weekend to see you guys!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP