Candrian Thanksgiving Fun
Rob and I were lucky enough to have the whole Candrian family together in DC this Thanksgiving. We didn't even have to step out of our apartment this year to enjoy the family get together and engorge ourselves on turkey.
pic #1: Just a little explanation to my inlaws as to why the guest bath was so difficult to get sparkly clean. (Rob decided our bathtub was a creative way around the fact that we don't have a hose to clean off our bikes....As the person who cleans the bathroom, I already knew the reason why people don't use their tubs to clean their bikes. :))
pic #2: Our Thanksgiving Day hike to Great Falls.
pic #3: Entertainment. I couldn't believe it when I first saw someone kayaking down this waterfall. Now I have another goal to aspire to in my future.
pic #4: Our black Friday excursion to Annapolis.

Mike  – (10:19 PM)  

Why did you have to clean your bike? Has it ever seen mud? I didn't think so.

JAA  – (7:22 AM)  

Is that a cross bike...cool. A new recruit for next years team....Are you in Rob!!

Dana Broderick  – (10:49 AM)  

Looks like fun! Were the crowd as crazy there as they were here! It made me so claustrophobic to be in Walmart!

PS I love your new photo on your header.

Drew Turk  – (1:10 PM)  

I have always wanted to start kayaking, but don't know of anyone else who would. And thanks for the bday wish. Remind me again when yours is Rob.

RachelAA  – (2:50 PM)  

These are all great shots - and you too look so cute... I see a Christmas card there :) Glad they all came to you, so fun!

Rob  – (9:51 PM)  

1. The bike has been in mud.
2. If I can ride more then last year I will do some races.
3. March 3

Joshua and Joy  – (10:30 AM)  

I love the family picture! You're a very stylish family. You all look great!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP