I WON THE JACKPOT!!!
I hate to brag, but I got the numbers on my bike computer to match up at 111 watts, 111 bpm (heartrate), and 111 rpm (cadence) ALL at the same exact moment during my ride. It was pretty exciting. I'm still waiting to get teleported to some magical fairly-land, or for a leprochon to show up on my doorstep with a pot of gold. I really must win something for that, right? Well, it's a fun game to play anyway, and I'm sure those numbers at the very least create some good karma.

Anna  – (9:06 AM)  

That is exciting! Maybe you slipped into another realm of time and space without knowing it?

Oh, and I looked up the symbolic significance of the #11...looks like you might be onto something:

"Number Eleven possesses the qualities of intuition, patience, honesty, sensitivity, and spirituality, and is idealistic. Others turn to people who are 'Eleven' for teaching and inspiration, and are usually uplifted by the experience."

RachelAA  – (12:14 PM)  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE stuff like that!! And number 11 is our number from high school... so special ;)

Chickin  – (12:33 PM)  

"But this one goes to eleven." A quote from one of my favorite movies.

I have the same obsession with numbers. I especially like 1234. Once I was running on the treadmill and was at 12 min 34 sec at exactly 12:34 pm. It was cool.

Jenny & Bill  – (7:30 PM)  

you are so numbers crazy!

Jenny & Bill  – (7:31 PM)  

you are such a numbers nut! How did you figure that out anyways?

ps - I don't actually havea blog, just the beginning of one. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP