Cuddy Boy, and Europe

Okay, first of all, I know I am going to mess up the pictures, when I try to post them, so just bear with me. Anyway, last weekend I was able to take a quick all expenses paid trip to Europe on your tax dollars. So thank you for paying your taxes (and just a reminder April 15th....right around the corner). I had a meeting in Brussels on Monday for work, so I flew out a few days early to go visit my old mission companion Matthew Cuddy. Here is a picture of what we looked like over EIGHT YEARS AGO (yes, I am getting old...)


The first thing I would like to point out is that we both had hair. Second, I am singing some song (obviously off-key, since that is the only key I know) and Cuddy is rocking out on the guitar. Good times in Switzerland!
And here is what we look like now (note, for Cuddy's sake, since he has gained a few pounds, this is only a head shot...)


We hung out at his apartment in Kassel, Deutschland, ate Doener Kabobs and watched Liverpool beat Newcastle (for this who aren't in the know, we are both wearing Liverpool jerseys. No we are not some weird twins, separated at birth.) After that we went and met up with Cuddy's girlfriend, had some schnitzel, and then I took off for Brussels. It was good to see ole Cuddy boy, we hadn't seen each other in about four years, and he was one of my favorite comps. It was fun seeing him again, and it sure didn't feel like it had been four years! Anyway, he is a good friend and I'm glad we could meet up.
After my meeting in Brussels I wandered around and talked some nice Belgians into taking a few picture for me. Enjoy!



Ashlee  – (10:22 PM)  

Jason's comments: (first pic) Yeah, that's how I remember Cuddy; (second pic) Rob is really bald.

Andrea J  – (11:13 AM)  

I'm proud of you for posting that 2nd picture. It is a bit freaky

The Winns  – (12:35 PM)  

You need to cheer for a real team, like Real Salt Lake ;-) I need your email and number. I need to start talking you into going to World Cup 2010 with me.

RachelAA  – (9:41 PM)  

I think eight years has only brought improvement! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP