Counter-point:

I like seafood and sweets. They taste good. Thank you. That ends my counter-point on eating.

But after seeing some pictures from my 10 year high school reunion (which I did not attend) I am happy that my wife eats well. I think I will leave it at that.

Brittany  – (2:36 PM)  

MMM . . . all I've been thinking about all day are chocolate fondants and graham cracker cake. Obviously I have a weakness and a mini-Candrian gut. BUT, I still only weigh 115 pounds! :)

Amy  – (2:36 PM)  

SWEETS ARE GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

Let's not go too nuts on becoming health freaks. Health freaks are just that, a little freaky.

The Winns  – (11:28 PM)  

I was actually shocked that most people looked the same. There definitely were some though that figured they had found there soul mate and their appearance be damned.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP