Fifty Nifty



This has become our go-to party trick lately.
He learned it mostly on his own from youtube, because I still can't sing it through without getting stuck somewhere. He has a craze for maps and the USA and songs, so Fifty Nifty was an immediate favorite. I haven't been able to brainwash him into always saying California is the best (in the part of the song where you get to insert your favorite state) - he is a goof and always changes it up and Rhode Island won today (he knows he's being silly). I told him we would get to move the the USA one day and he was all, WOW, REALLY?! As if I told him we'd live at Disneyland one day or something.


Xoxo Grandma  – (4:02 PM)  

Oh, I love this and that he can sing it too - the things you're teaching him will help him so much when he gets older.

Xoxo Grandma  – (4:16 PM)  

I also love that Ella kept saying "cheese" - I'm guessing she wanted her photo taken.

Rachelle  – (1:17 AM)  

Wow, his singing is almost as impressive as his hair defying gravity! :). No, really, the kid is too cute and as smart as they come. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

AJ Candrian  – (1:08 AM)  

I'm thoroughly impressed. Thoroughly. And his hair kills me!

Mike  – (10:07 PM)  

Oh yeah, well my kids have "Gangnam Style" completely memorized. Beat that!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP