A Nice Autumn Activity

Everyday is still in the high 80's, low 90's (generally around 30 C) here. I haven't forgotten that last year we were already breaking out snowsuits, beanies, gloves and boots by this time. We've traded all that for sunscreen and sunhats. I don't even put shoes on the kids when we go to the beach - just throw em in the stroller. Ahhhh...life is so much easier this way. Funny thing is, I still miss our past life in charming Sweden. And of course the US (I'm not sure which state is "home" anymore). But it's nice to miss it in the midst of this...




I don't know how I will ever come to a solid decision about whether or not we should try to extend our tour here for an extra year. We have to make up our mind already by next month. Yikes!

Brittany  – (7:01 PM)  

Oh my goodness, the smiles on their faces says it all! That's rough you have to ask for an extension already. I wouldn't know what to do either.

RachelAA  – (12:10 AM)  

I just love your beautiful kids.

Rachelle  – (10:24 AM)  

Gotta love such wonderful, beautiful free entertainment that wears the kids out! Great pics!

Xoxo Grandma  – (11:06 AM)  

Their faces tell it all - PURE JOY!
They must take after their Candrian grandparents who love the beach too.

Dana Broderick  – (12:33 PM)  

LORENA! I love seeing your blog! What a great adventure you are having!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP