Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Another Michael video. He is still getting plenty of attention even with the arrival of Ella.
He is way into songs these days - here he is singing Take Me Out the Ball Game like a broken record until I help him remember there are other lines to the song.
Also, I love this video because it captures the way he sounds like Daffy Duck when he pronounces certain words (here: Giants and shame).



Amy Lovell  – (5:02 PM)  

Ha, Daffy Duck is the perfect description for how he sounds. Man, I miss that little boy.

Happy Birthday, by the way! Glad you got both shirts, I hope Rob explained WHY I sent two, not one! :)

Mike  – (10:59 PM)  

That is so cute! Is Rob teaching him "The son of a son of a sailor"? We just sent you a care package for your kids. Let us know when you get it!

AJ Candrian  – (11:06 PM)  

Such a darling kid! I love his speech impedement... it just makes him all the cuter.

Brittany  – (10:28 AM)  

Cute, Michael! I love how he says the words instead of singing them.

Happy birthday, by the way! I hope it was a great one!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP