Birth Story

Michael turned one today and I have way too many sentiments floating around in my head to write anything cohesive. Among other things, I can't help but revisit the actual birth that happened one year ago today. It set into motion the most difficult weeks of my life directly after his birth, but then of course the innumerable moments of joy that flood our lives now.
So, in honor of this day and my reminiscings, HERE is Michael's birth story, as I wrote it in my livejournal way back when I remembered it a lot more clearly than I do now. I am too self conscience to have it written directly on my blog - there are some womanly, female, estrogen packed details - but I figure if you go to the trouble to click on the link now then you asked for it.

Brittany  – (11:24 AM)  

I just read your birth story. The whole thing. By the time I was done reading it, my entire body was tense and my stomach was in knots and I knew with 100% certainty that I want another c-section with my next child. :)

KellySummer  – (1:04 PM)  

i can't believe he is 1 already! happy day to you both!

KellySummer  – (1:05 PM)  

and i second the "richmans" comment on the C section...not minding a bit that i require those. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP