My Favorite Pictures of my Favorite Little Guy (and why)
1. He has a beautiful smile that he doles out generously. Especially during diaper changes. I end up spending a LOT of time with him on the changing table for this reason.
2. He's our "Gamla Gubber" (our swedish nickname for him that means "old man"). He looks pretty geriatric in his pants pulled up to his armpits and his big ole' diaper bum. Cracks me up every time.
3. Is it bad that we get such a kick out of his pouty face? And that this might be my favorite pic? Come on, it's too funny!
4. Another cute smile.
5. Another "Gamla Gubber" photo. Is it just me, or does it look like his body goes from bum to feet, completely bypassing any legs? Our Biggie Smalls is putting on some pounds.

Erin S  – (4:49 PM)  

You're so funny Rob. He sure is a cute little baby! Love the pouty face. I bet he is getting spoiled with his grandparents and auntie there.

AJ Candrian  – (5:28 PM)  

He's so cute! I have never seen a picture of him smiling before. I agree with you... the picture of him pouting with Amy is my favorite so far!!! Can't wait to see what tops it! I am having a hay day (is that how you spell it?) looking at Amy's blog with all her pictures and videos of him!

McLove  – (7:50 PM)  

What a cutie and what a great smile:)

Rachelle  – (10:41 PM)  

Could he be any cuter? No! I love him! He has the greatest expressions. And really does earn the name "Benjamin Button." Rob - he got your big eyes. Lucky boy!

Davis Doings  – (10:33 AM)  

He is soooo adorable! You make such a cute family! Lucky you!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP