LORENA is 29! although this picture is not her at 29, but she doesn't look a day over 25 anyway.

Happy belated birthday to my wonderful fru (Swedish for wife) Lorena! I would have posted on Saturday, but we just got the internet to work today. So everyone can feel free to leave Lorena some belated birthday wishes in the comments!

AJ Candrian  – (3:48 PM)  

I hope you are enjoying your new tuper ware. :) What an exciting birthday present! I also remembered your birthday, but when I remembered to call it was really late over there... so I texted you, but I have no idea if you got it or not! Just wanted you to know that I did remember! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Andrea J  – (3:51 PM)  

Happy Bday Preggers! 29 looks good on you.

McLove  – (3:51 PM)  

Happy happy bday Lorena!!! You are so cute in this pic and I hear you are the cutest prego mama! Hope all is well in Sweden!!

Brittany  – (4:16 PM)  

Happy 29th I literally also thought of you ALL week long and then Saturday came and wouldn't you know it, I spaced it. BUT, there is something on its way to you, so this will be a good test to see how fast that AE address works!

Xoxo Grandma  – (6:26 PM)  

We tried calling honest...both of your phones had a message that they were turned off. I hope you get your exciting card & your rice cooker soon! Good thing Andrea & I planned a couple of months ahead! We love you & hope you're not too bored.

Sara  – (6:51 PM)  

Happy Belated bday! Hope you guys are adjusting and getting settled - we're excited to hear how it's all going!

Erin S  – (8:01 PM)  

Happy Birthday! It was fun seeing you guys at the cabin!

Amy Lovell  – (9:15 AM)  

Happy late Birthday (again!). I can't wait for you guys to post pictures so I can see how beautiful your new home is. I also can't wait to see you in person in a few months!

RachelAA  – (10:14 AM)  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lorena - when I first pulled this up and saw you all geared up the hike, I was like, are you kidding me.... you're insane. So glad it wasn't a new picture. I hope you had fun and I hope you guys are adjusting well.

KellySummer  – (10:59 AM)  

yeah, i texted you on your birthday to say happy day. probably not the best idea i've ever had. :) i hope sweden is lovely and it was so fun to see you again before you left!! to bad we both sucked and got sick at the end. bleh.

d  – (6:41 AM)  

happy birthday mama!

Drew Turk  – (2:00 AM)  

yeah, happy birthday

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP