My Take:



But I would like to say, I have some awesome parenting theories. I know there are some doubters out there, but just wait and see if they will work.

ryan and becca  – (12:57 PM)  

Oh, I don't doubt you. Two words - heavy hand.

ryan and becca  – (12:58 PM)  

and, they're never too young.

ryan and becca  – (12:59 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
McLove  – (1:57 PM)  

I love all of these cards they are hilarious:)

Amy Lovell  – (3:42 PM)  

Telling your child they can only watch the news or espn, no talking to you if they're crying, and if they can't annunciate certain words you won't respond to them, all sound like GREAT parenting skills. I can't wait to see these theories in practice. :)

Brittany  – (4:00 PM)  

I hope you have a boy because I just got some really cute baby boy presents for you this weekend.

AJ Candrian  – (9:34 PM)  

Thank goodness for web cams, so we can also see if your parenting theories work. This should be good...

Erin S  – (11:20 PM)  

My brother in law baby sat last night and somehow managed to put Braden's diaper on backwards.....just remember the tabs go around the front, not the back! :)

Audrey  – (12:43 AM)  

Congratulations! I am so happy for you, and I will be interested to know how many of your theories you are actually sticking to a couple of years down the road. Because there are several things that I said I would never do or that "my kids will never do that . . ." and now three kids later well lets just say I don't say that anymore.

Joshua and Joy  – (4:08 PM)  

Congratulations! I'm sure that you've made your Mother-in-law very very happy! I know that Aunt Joy has been wanting her own grandbaby for a long time now.

d  – (6:44 PM)  

Hooray! Can't wait to see what amazing places you take your little monster in the baby bjorn. I am sorry you have been sick, it's probably a girl so watch out!I need ot to see a picture of your baby belly when you start to show! love d

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP