President Obama

I really liked this article from the London Times: "Calm down! He's not President of the World"
Many people have high hopes for our President. I wonder how realistic they are? If he lives up to half of the expectations that people around the world have, then I will be very impressed.

In my final election commentary (I know, there was so much!) big props to Alaska for re-electing a recently convicted FELON! You Alaskans are either very forgiving (and quick about forgiving, too) or you might not have the best political judgment...

Drew Turk  – (7:08 PM)  

true, he's not the president of the world...yet! although, from his trip to Europe you would think the world was his constituency. Unfortunately the one person who should read this article is bama himself.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP