This is the new guy in charge of the Giants. His name is Bill Neukom. He is the new managing General Partner. I am worried. He is violating one of my three personal rules about male grooming:
We could play another guessing game to see if anyone can figure out what rule he is violating, but I will just give them to you.

I do not trust any man with:
1. A moustache
2. A bow tie
3. A pony tale.

I really don't trust anyone wearing two of the three, and I don't think I have ever seen anyone with all three, but if I did, I don't know what I would do. I would either really really trust him, because they would all negate themselves, or I would run away, scared because of his complete disregard for all fashion norms whatsoever.

For some reason I don't think the Giants championship drought will be ending any time soon with a guy with a polka-dot bow tie in charge.

If you have any personal rules regarding grooming/fashion, feel free to post them in the comments.

Joshua and Joy  – (10:23 AM)  

I totally agree with all your rules. That's a little scary. --Hey, when do I get to be added to the list of "people you're down with"?

Rob  – (2:42 PM)  

sorry Joy, you are now added.

Amy Lovell  – (1:52 PM)  

Guys should never wear nice/dressy shoes unless they are going to church/work. Also, never wear a button-up dress shirt with jeans. Both are kind of metro! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP