Blue House Girls: Kelly, Lorena, and LeannaLast weekend my old "Blue house" room mate Kelly and her husband Sunny came and stayed with us in DC. Sunny works for Delta and they get to fly all over the place for free, which probably was a big help for Kelly in recognizing that he was "the one". Anyway, besides that fact that he is a great guy for her, I'm glad she found him so that we could have a mini blue house reunion with Kelly, Leanna, and me this weekend. We checked out some DC monuments, but probably spent most of our time together eating (our favorite past time) and playing games.

The Lincoln Memorial

Here we are playing "Ticket to Ride".
Challenge: identify the person who is losing.

Valentine's Date
Rob and I celebrated Valentine's Day early this year because he had to travel to New York this week for work. (Or I should say "got" to go to NY...he loves it when he gets to travel for work.) We went to the National Portrait Gallery, then out to eat at Ruth's Chris Steak House. It was the best steak ever and a really nice date. Thanks DNC and Sarah for the gift certificate, so that I didn't pass out when the check came. Since the cost was on par with a trip to Disneyland, we figured that should put us in some kind of elite snob club, so here we are doing our best to fit in with this society. Donald Trump, watch out. Here we come.
***Elbows on the table - bad manners normally - but totally classy in high society. If you were as classy as we are, you'd know.


Snow Crew  – (1:09 AM)  

How fun! I am glad you got to see Kelly, I bet you all had a hoot! MMMMMMMMM...... Ruth's Chris I am dying for some of their yummy goodness. What an awesome date, you must still be in love!

Lisa  – (11:24 PM)  

You got Ruth's Chris I got yummy Fudruckers with the best Hubby and princesses ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me just say Abby kept snagging the onion rings. No really We are going out this weekend, my mom was out of town so we postponed a bit.

A blog
1) No time
2) Busy cutting up thing in the medical lab ;0)Hearts are bloooooody Lor what is your resting HR?? 60bpm?
3) Not to good at computer stuff
4) Ok stop yelling!!!!! I will think about it
Have a good week Keep the out of gyms late at night

Mike  – (12:13 AM)  

Hey guys, I'm glad you enjoyed the Ruth Chris steak! It truly is the best!! Rob, your "high roller" face is awesome! Have fun!

RachelAA  – (1:05 AM)  

haha I thought of Dayna as soon as I read Ruth's Chris. So yeah for your VDay, we didn't celebrate this year because of the wedding we were at, so I enjoyed hearing about yours :)

RachelAA  – (10:33 PM)  

By the way, the picture of you guys playing a game brought on a sudden desire to play poker! The good 'ol days!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP