Father's Day Video


AJ Candrian  – (8:53 PM)  

Ha ha... I love daddy first! Cute.

RachelAA  – (10:10 PM)  

Oh my goodness I don't even know your children and this choked me up. So great!!!! PS. what program did you use?

RachelAA  – (10:10 PM)  

Oh my goodness I don't even know your children and this choked me up. So great!!!! PS. what program did you use?

Rob  – (7:00 AM)  

from Lorena:
Hi Rachel - thanks! I used iMovie. Which is pretty easy to use - ONCE you figure it out. As with most things, I guess. The whole reason I chose the background song I did was because I noticed it happened to be the exact length of my video, so then I didn't have to figure out how to clip the music too. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP