Dress-Shirt Dress

Rob's mom made this dress for Ella that I just can't get enough of. She made it out of one of Mike's old dress shirts and I think the style is so adorable that it makes me want to take up sewing (but I probably won't, let's be honest).  Rob's parents and Aunt Sue are visiting this week and we're having a great time...more to come later.





RachelAA  – (6:32 PM)  

That is unbelieveable! One of those pinterest things I'd pin with the desire to make but never will :(

AJ Candrian  – (8:14 PM)  

That's REALLY darling!

Amy Lovell  – (9:58 PM)  

I love it. It kind of makes me want a little girl, even though I'd be fine with some more sons! :) I wish I had my mothers talents, but let's be honest, her talents exceed most people I know.

Rachelle  – (9:34 PM)  

I love, love, love it! Soooooo cute.

Sara  – (10:06 PM)  

THAT IS SO CUTE!!! Love it!!

Brittany  – (10:57 PM)  

Ella is too cute for words.

All I can say is that I'm glad my mom stuck with a pattern for Ella's dress. She tried making one for Livy withOUT a pattern with less than successful results. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP