Two Years

Michael is officially two years old now. He is the most joyous little guy, always laughing and making others laugh. In honor of his birthday, I am splurging and posting three videos. (All thanks to his aunt Andrea!)



 To explain the last one he wanted to watch Elmo without eating his food, and we told him no Elmo if he didn't eat first - so he's reviewing that.



AJ Candrian  – (11:16 AM)  

Oh how I miss that cute little two year old!

Xoxo Grandma  – (11:33 AM)  

Such a change from 2 years ago...he is a complete joy to be with! Thank you for letting us spend time with all of you. Seriously, precious memories.

Amy Lovell  – (1:20 PM)  

Oh, I love that little guy. I'm sad I didn't get to sing to him on his birthday...I'll make up for it the next time we video chat, don't you worry!

Brittany  – (1:32 PM)  

That ice cream cone video is definitely my favorite. I wish I could be there to hug and kiss him.

I will make up for the lack of a bday present when I see you all at Christmas.

Anna  – (1:43 PM)  

Yay!!!! You just made my work day go so much faster!!! I've been checking all day hoping for birthday photos, but to get three videos was a real treat. In the second video it sounds like Michael might have a bit of an Italian accent. Such a euro family you are!

Anna  – (1:47 PM)  

Oh, and I liked Ella's brief debut.

KellySummer  – (3:24 PM)  

we have your exact same eating chair thing and your exact same bouncy chair. and I love that Michael and Ollie will be in the same grade and Ella and my baby girl fetus will be. I want them to relive our college days as roomies at BYU! :)

Staloch Family  – (12:57 AM)  

Such fun videos! We miss you so much!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP