Photo Album

September 22, 2011
I can't make decisions, especially small ones. Like when your family visits and you end up with approximately 5,000,000 photos, how can you decide on 5 to share? So, I finally decided to just go with an album of pictures and, wha-la, I'm no longer incapacitated. Thanks Aunt Andrea, Grandma and Grandpa Candrian for the visit and the loads of great pictures! Just click on the picture to view the album.

RachelAA  – (4:23 PM)  

Um hello, I don't blame you. They're all gorgeous pictures. And you my dear look AMAZING!!!! How I envy you. But I say, include all the pictures because when you make your book, you'll want them in there!

Andrea J  – (4:53 PM)  

That's how I pictured you with your kids, totally in the moment. Nice to see I was right!

Brittany  – (9:35 PM)  

My favorite one out of all of those is you and Michael on the tricycle. That was adorable. The one with Michael and the ice cream cone is priceless though. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP