Blue Eyes

She is so, so, so lovely in every way. I can't get enough.



Amy Lovell  – (4:39 PM)  

Oh my goodness, will you please post pictures like this every day?! She's so cute. I'm so sad I won't get to hold her and see her (in person) in this newborn stage.

Oh, to live closer to you guys...

Brittany  – (4:54 PM)  

She is so darling. Thanks for posting more pictures--I was dying to see more!

I love her big blue eyes.

AJ Candrian  – (4:59 PM)  

Blue-eyed brunettes are quite dazzling, if I do say so myself. Can't wait to meet her!

Andrea J  – (5:53 PM)  

She is really lovely, I'm happy to hear you're infatuated with her.

McLove  – (8:21 PM)  

Ella is very beautiful!! Congrats:)

KellySummer  – (4:25 PM)  

Wow! Those are some huge bright blue eyes! and so quickly too. Cute!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP