ABC 123

Michael is a hoot at this age. I am finding it especially funny when he says things to me that I have not taught him. For example:
"Daddy hates Teletubbies."
Then a couple days later he tells me "Michael hates bunnies."
Yesterday it was "raisins gross!", as he was happily devouring them. I still have no idea who the source is on that one. Rob and his Boo-pa both deny it but I smell fish.
Another funny thing I hear way to often for my liking: "nervous" or "mommy nervous". I know to rush over as soon as I hear it because it always means he is doing something a little dangerous.
If he finds something interesting, he shows it with a deep, throaty "Whoa! Whooooooooooooaaa! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa!" He went on like that for an entire bus ride once, to the amusement of plenty of passengers.
His affirmatives can be pretty hilarious too - he is always sooo eager to do things. For example, asking if he wants to go on the swing can be met with a long, enthusiastic reply of "Kay. Okay. Yeah. Alright. Do it. Try it. Kay. Alright. Do it."

This is certainly a time when I wish I could capture a hundred different cute things he does on video, but I'll consider myself lucky to have caught these couple tricks. He is even more obsessed with letters and numbers now that he has seen himself saying them on video. Now he usually skips straight to 18 19 20, or WXYZ because he's learned that is where the wild applause comes in.

Brittany  – (12:18 PM)  

It kills me you live so far away (have I mentioned that before?. He's so dang cute.

I was about to ask how you taught him the ABCs so well and then I saw on the video that they're up in his room. I guess constant exposure is the key. James has A, B, and C down and will point to letters and randomly start spewing some off (usually not right), but that's it.

Xoxo Grandma  – (10:40 PM)  

Love that he knows the "G" was hiding. I showed Roxanne this video this morning when she came by and told her that Michael loves his placemat. She was very impressed with our little guy...

Amy Lovell  – (11:42 PM)  

Oh my goodness, can he get any cuter?! What a smart little boy he is. Sheesh, between him and James I pray my children are smart, they're going to have some pretty smart cousins.

I'm sad you shaved his head...I LOVED his hair.

lauren  – (11:00 AM)  

Too Cute!! Smalls is getting so big!! You guys look great!

AJ Candrian  – (11:59 PM)  

He's a cute little stinker! Glad you posted this!

RachelAA  – (5:18 PM)  

Almost is good enough for me - wow, impressive and adorable!

Davis Doings  – (1:45 PM)  

He is so smart and soooo cute!

Laura Koch  – (1:56 PM)  

I was showing the kids pictures of Ella, and then we got sucked in to watching Michael's videos. Everyone enjoyed them. Ryan and I really like "G--hiding." Cute!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP