Here's Michael:

by popular demand, and because we have no life, here are some more pictures of The Smalls.




RachelAA  – (4:26 PM)  

I'm glad you have no life because I love the pictures~

Brittany  – (5:04 PM)  

Do you have any idea how much it kills me that I can't see this kid in person!?!

Xoxo Grandma  – (5:44 PM)  

I'm missing him so much... He's getting so big! THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all the photos!

AJ Candrian  – (7:16 PM)  

Hi Giants hoodie is so cute! I just love this kid! P.S. He looks really cold in the outside picture... does he need to take a vacation with me to the beach??!

Amy Lovell  – (10:19 PM)  

I'm coming back to visit soon, I miss him too much to not come see him. He's SOOOOO adorable!!!

Davis Doings  – (4:25 PM)  

You have the best life! Michael just gets cuter and cuter!!!

Anna  – (3:55 PM)  

Yay!!! It's baby picture overload!!! Thanks for the updated photos!

Sara  – (10:02 PM)  

No life? No way! He's such a cutie.

Hone  – (6:56 PM)  

Great post.....luv the pics.

Dana Broderick  – (1:34 AM)  

Ahhh...he is so adorable. HE is your life. Get used to it!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP