The Obama's Dog...


(L to R: Portugese Water Dog, Labradoodle, Goldendoodle)

Just so we can set the record the straight, Lorena and I have been talking about getting either a portugese water dog, a labradoodle, or a goodendoodle for way longer then the Obama's have.

FACT: WE SET THE TRENDS, OKAY? That's just how it is. If the Obamas have somehow recognized how cool we are and want to copy us with their canine choice, then I am okay with that. Since I will one day follow in his footsteps and be president, he can follow in ours and get the same dog.

But, just in case there is a total pooch-catastrophy, and the Obama's try to steal the name of our dog too, we wanted to get this onto the internet, proving, that we have claim to the name Chewbacca (Chewy for short) for our dog. So if the Obamas get one of the above dogs and then name him Chewy, and then a few months later we do the same thing, they are copying us, not vice versa.



Is it a bit pathetic that we have already picked out and named our dog, and we won't even be able to get him until we are in Sweden? I guess it isn't too weird, since I already have the names of our kids picked out, even if Lorena doesn't 100% agree.

P.S. There is a super rare fourth breed that might make the cut: the Barbet. Although he is French, and we don't want a wussy dog, but maybe he would be cool French, like Zidane, Henry, or Cantona.

AJ Candrian  – (11:04 PM)  

OH MY GOODNESS! You HAVE to get a goldendoodle! That is the CUTEST dog I have ever seen! Please get one. If you need help finding one, I will find you one! I am in love with that darling dog!

Also, I am more excited for you to have kids one day, than get a dog. I just didn't want my enthusiasm for that goldendoodle make you think otherwise. Ok, that's all.

Andrea J  – (12:25 AM)  

I've been jumped on by a Barbet, it seemed nice.

Lisa  – (12:00 PM)  

Oh well just call fate your almost walking in the same circles, you the the Pres. Elect lol I hope Chewy won't live up tp his name

Drew Turk  – (12:19 PM)  

Kids are overrated, they sap your pocket book and your love life.

Chewy? I just wish I thought of it first.

Remember, don't trust them Obama's. They aren't getting a shelter dog like they said they would, just like he didn't take public campaign funds when he said he would. this is going to be a long four years.

Drew Turk  – (12:19 PM)  

Nah, just kidding. kids are da bomb!

mic_comte  – (11:08 AM)  

The Portuguese Water Dog are wonderful pets, their curly hairs are so handsome and they are good for allergic people. A good choice for the Obama family, now some questions remain: male or female, how will they call it?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP