Cambodia and Bali
Rob was stoked about getting to fly around the world...but to me all that means is the craziest jet-lag ever and watching way too many B-movies on the flight. Thankfully it was a cool enough trip to make it all worth it.
Okay, I think our pictures pretty much show it all, so I won't write more here.
Click on the picture below to see some of our photos I posted from Cambodia. Clicking on the photos on that site will show the caption and an enlarged photo.


Cambodia



And click on this picture to see more photos from Bali.
Bali


Oh, here are some comics strips I made (while waiting forever at the airport) of a few things we didn't get pictures of. My drawing skills may have reached their peak sometime around 2nd grade.
The first two captions are self explanatory - an illustration of the irony of a few of our shopping trips. The next two panels (can't figure out how to format it better) are more irony of Rob's words while we were getting hoarded by kids trying to sell us stuff at the temples.














This last one is of the monkey that almost made me jump to my death off the roof of the Angkor Wat temple, all so that Rob could get a picture of me next to it.

RachelAA  – (12:31 PM)  

Hilarious!!! I love Bali but I Do Not love the Python and Bat

Dana Broderick  – (5:12 AM)  

hahahaha! loved the cartoons! what an amazing artist you are. :) i guess when you don't have children you have time to work on those skills. loved your pictures. wow! cambodia and bali look beautiful. looks like you were able to meet a lot of exciting animals!

gwadzilla  – (8:48 PM)  

that is awesome

you have inspired me

for years I have wanted to add cartoon strips to my blog
but feared that my drawings would be too primative

you proved that nothing is too primiative

very funny comics

gwadzilla  – (8:50 PM)  

three things...

where did you go in bali?

did you know that this is International Gwadzilla Appreciation Week?

and

WHAT HAPPENED TO LORENA? DID SHE FALL OFF THE TEMPLE CLIFF IN THE MONKEY FOREST?

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP