Another Race Report: Bike Jam/Kelly Cup

Well this has sort of become the Lorena race report blog, but I will write this one. Lorena got 9th in a ginormous national race. So basically she is the 9th fastest girl in America. She got off to a bad start and I was thinking "what in the world are you doing?" Basically she was in last place for the first couple laps, and there were about 90 girls in the race, so last out of 90...not too hot. But she made up for it in the end and was awesome.

If you click on this link you can see her name in the results: http://velonews.com/race/dom/articles/12321.0.html
So, my reports are shorter then Lorena's since I don't actually ride in the races. Maybe she will post a longer one later.


Rachelle  – (7:54 PM)  

Nice reporting, Rob! Lorena, you are amazing! I am so proud of you and all your wonderful accomplishments in biking. I mean, 9th fastest girl? I might be the 9th fastest girl at downing a bag of Nacho Doritos. I try not to brag to others about what a stupendous biker my sister is, but you are making it so stinking difficult!

Lisa  – (12:21 AM)  

Good job ahhh some photo of you and Rob, the house where you work What is it like there ??

Snow Crew  – (1:38 AM)  

way to go team candrian!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP